Friday, June 27, 2014

Summer Schedule

Raku Blooms is a new piece that was hand carved with blooms and is sitting on a lily pad.  I love flowers and am always inspired this time of year.  I have opened areas so that a candle may be placed within. When lighted, the light will shine thru.  Let me know what you think!

I am going to participate in a Pop Up Gallery on South Elm Street in Greensboro, NC over the 4th of July.  It will be located across from the Mellow Mushroom.   Connie Logan and I will set up a gallery. Connie is an oil painter and I will have a great selection of Raku.  Hope that you stop by. 

Summer Schedule

July 3 - 5......... Pop Up Gallery.........South Elm Street, Greensboro, NC

July 12 - 13......Royal Oak Fine Arts Festival........Royal Oak, MI

July 19.............Art in the Park..........Blowing Rock, NC

August 16. ......Art in the Park...........Blowing Rock, NC

August 23.........Lazy Daze...............Cary, NC

August 30 - Sept. 1..........Art in the Park Festival........Marietta, Georgia

www.charlottemunningraku.com 
visit my web site to see the raku process and let me know it you have any questions.
jettclay@aol.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment