Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Fall Schedule - 2014

 

Exciting News! My raku work will be featured on the cover of Sunshine Artist Magazine for the month of October.  There will be a feature article about my work also.  I am very proud for this honor.  I will post the picture of the cover when I get the final proof. Now for the schedule.

Fall Schedule  2014


Sept. 6 - 7 Brandywine Festival of the Arts:  Wilmington, DE 
Sept. 13 - 14 Alexander Festival of the Arts, Alexandria, Va
Sept 26 - 28  Mountain Heritage Arts & Crafts Festival:  Harpers Ferry, WVa
Oct 4 - 5 Occasion for the Arts:  Williamsburg, Va
Oct 11 - 12  Crozet Arts and Crafts Festival:  Crozet, Va
Oct 18 - 19  Stockley Gardens Arts and Crafts Festival:  Norfolk, Va
Nov.  7 - 9 Virginia Tech Arts and Crafts Show:  Blacksburg, Va
Nov. 14 - 16 Craftsmen Classic:  Columbia, SC
Nov. 22 - 23 Seagrove Pottery Festival:  Seagrove, NC
Nov. 28 - 30  Craftsmen Classic:  Greensboro, NC

My raku will be included in Associated Artists of Winston-Salem exhitit at the Womble Carlyle Gallery, Winston-Salem, NC   Sept. 11 - Oct 13


email:  jettclay@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment